We are an information systems company specialized in software automation testing. For more than twenty years our team of professionals has served numerous clients in Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, District of Columbia and other states.
We are a Limited Liability Company registered in the State of Texas with the Comptroller of Public Accounts under the file number: 0803621478.
- Interacting with business partners to identify information needs and business requirements for developers.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team orientation with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the development process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Sound Technical knowledge, excellent exposure and ability to learn any tool quickly.
- Experience in training team in processes, methodology and utilization of automation frameworks
- Manual & Automated Testing of GUI and functional aspects of Client – server and Web based Applications on multiple levels of Software Testing Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Requirement Analysis, Code Design and Production Implementation of Web and client server based application in a variety of technologies.
- Object Oriented programming Concepts (OOPS) and Selenium Python.
- Creating test scripts using WebDriver, Selenium RC, Selenium-IDE, Selenium Grid in Python.
- Data Driven and Hybrid Testing.
- Functional, Regression and System testing using Manual and Automated testing tools – Selenium WebDriver.
- FireBug, Robot FrameWork and Reporting Tools.
- Writing XPath to locate web elements.
- Cross browser testing, (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE) using WebDriver.
- Manual testing Desktop, Web, Mobile Native and Hybrid Applications in both iOS and Android mobile devices and automation testing using Appium automation tool.
- Analyzing Business, Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts from requirements and Use-Cases.
- Performing different types of Testing: White Box (Unit Testing, Integration testing), Black Box, Smoke, Functionality, Integration, Stress, Volume, System, Performance, Regression Testing and Full Life Cycle Testing.
- Software Verification and Validation based on Testing Methodology.
- Functional Testing tool Quick Test Professional (QTP/UFT) and the various frameworks in QTP/UFT.
- Training functional testers to execute Test Cases using QTP/UFT as part of Regression Testing.
- Operating UNIX, SQL, Python and Windows platforms and Oracle and SQL servers.
- Testing both front end and back end processes in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i.
- Managing Oracle Apps Testing and test planning.
- Documentation, Integration, Conversion, of data from non-Oracle legacy systems into Oracle EBS.
- Testing both front and backend processes in Oracle EBS R12
- 0 (Enterprise Asset management) in Oracle EBS R12
- Experience in working in domains like Insurance, HR & Payroll, Banking, Health-care, Retail/e-commerce Mortgage
- Testing REST API (Postman/Newman), SOAP UI (SmartBear)
- Architecting manual testing strategies to determine negative path of critical business processes
- Practical comprehension of Agile processes (Kanban and Scrum), Waterfall and V-Model
- Practical knowledge in code walk through, test fixture development for testing class in Test Driven Development methodology
- Extensive use of Quality Center / Test Director for Test Planning, Test Designing, Test Analysis, Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Test Evaluation.
- Leading projects as Technical Lead in multiple phases of the SDLC